Just a report on our adventures with friends and family and hopefully an occasional star interaction.

Monday, June 09, 2008

It's been a long time


So I was at another friends 40Th birthday party the other day when my friend Eric commented that i haven't updated the blog in many months and that he went to it once a month to catch up. I really have been quite lax. Lots has happened, family and friend's kids have graduated high school, friends are turning 40 and even 50. Poor Ned is already preparing himself for whatever psycho drama I create from my own 40th at the end of the year. we haven't even got up to the Pocono house that often due to all of the parties. Though that will change now that the weather is in the 90's. we will definitely need the trips into the woods for a bit of a cool down. Anyway here are some photos of my dear friends Susan and Marianne. Susan's party was in Memphis in April and Marianne's was this past weekend here in suburban Philly. I love them both as well as Susan's mom who came down and let us hopefully show her a good time in Philly.

No comments: